1. Lime Leaf
Category: Thai
4 star rating
10 reviews
1958 Rio Hill Center
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(434) 245-8884
Photo of Jenny K.
I miss Lime Leaf! Having graduated from UVA and left Charlottesville, I now realize how good Lime Leaf really is-- I compare all Thai restaurants to this place, and I've yet to find a restaurant
2. Ludwig's Schnitzelhouse Restaurant
Category: German
5 star rating
2 reviews
2208 Fontaine Ave
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434) 293-7185
Photo of benjamin C.
Ludwig's isn't just one of the best restaurants in C'ville. It's two of the best restaurants in C'ville. The bar side of the place is great. Lots of good imported German beer and Schnitzel Bites
3. Fleurie Restaurant
Category: Restaurants
4.5 star rating
3 reviews
108 3rd St NE
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434) 971-7800
Photo of Dominic L.
Best Restaurant in C'ville! I have been there three times... and everytime is a surprise! I love this restaurants! lovely place with great atmosphere... Seared foie gras is def the best appetizer
4. Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Category: Mexican
4 star rating
7 reviews
801 E Market St
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434) 977-2676
Photo of Vanessa U.
Best restaurant in Charlottesville, and the chiles rellenos is to die for. I literally dream about it. I miss this restaurant so much, now that I've moved!
5. Saigon Cafe
Category: Vietnamese
4 star rating
11 reviews
1703 Allied Ln
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434) 296-8661
Photo of Todd S.
cheap, cheap. Big portions too. Downsides: the food often comes out fast, but the service can be sssllllllooooowwww. Even if they are dead in the restaurant, it can be a long time between sightings
6. Milan Indian Cuisine
Category: Restaurants
4 star rating
18 reviews
1817 Emmet St N
Charlottesville, VA 22901
(434) 984-2828
Photo of Alison P.
My husband and I decided to risk going here on Valentine's, even though it looked packed. Thankfully gave us a table in the quiet side of the restaurant. It was nice inside, the waiter was very
7. C & O Restaurant
Category: Restaurants
4 star rating
5 reviews
515 E Water St
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434) 971-7044
Photo of Dominic L.
Thus, I didn't order desserts to avoid further disappointments. A restaurant like this should have mastered the entrees they offer, but this is not the case for C&O. Wine selection is fabulous
8. Zocalo
Category: Restaurants
4 star rating
10 reviews
201 E Main St
Charlottesville, VA 22902
(434) 977-4944
Photo of Scott R.
Outdoor dining, see and be seen. We went late in the evening around 10:30 when many of the downtown mall restaurants had stopped serving food. We had spinach salad (fine, came with light and crispy
9. Lee's Grill
Category: Restaurants
3 star rating
3 reviews
1395 W Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434) 977-8000
Photo of YX X.
or on the store window), it specified: "Two hour free parking for dinner in PVCV", with two other coupons for delivery and dinning out. And about one week ago, we called in the restaurant asked about
10. Thai'99 Restaurant
Category: Thai
3.5 star rating
8 reviews
2210 Fontaine Ave
Charlottesville, VA 22903
(434) 245-5263
Photo of Kate S.
The food is high quality, and they have lots of options. I'm not sure that there's anything that particularly sets it apart from most other Thai restaurants I've tried, but the service is friendly
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment